• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

grey recluse

i love forums, there's always that guy that always comments but never really says anything useful, the *******s, wise men, and the foreigner (not too be confused with n00bz and regular foreigners)
then there is n00bz that stick around and become the normal regulars, n00bz that get but hurt and run off, the lurkers, the people here for deals. it gets better by breaking down the *******s into subcategories, but it is easier to just link the list.
click here to discover your true identity!
post back with who you are.

i love forums, there's always that guy that always comments but never really says anything useful, the *******s, wise men, and the foreigner (not too be confused with n00bz and regular foreigners)
then there is n00bz that stick around and become the normal regulars, n00bz that get but hurt and run off, the lurkers, the people here for deals. it gets better by breaking down the *******s into subcategories, but it is easier to just link the list.
click here to discover your true identity!
post back with who you are.
Capture+_2018-11-30-17-27-38.png

First of all welcome, well there are SOME who’s here just for negativity, some for information, some for collecting, some are just clowns (ahem there’s a bunch)

This forum is all about oakleys and it should be. Definitely there are a lot of useful informations on here, although negativity lurks it’s best to just stay away and see the positive aspects of what this forum brings. (And there’s a lot).

I AM here for the love of oakleys (sunglasses). I am here to have fun without stepping any boundaries.

Welcome and enjoy.

First of all welcome, well there are SOME who’s here just for negativity, some for information, some for collecting, some are just clowns (ahem there’s a bunch)

This forum is all about oakleys and it should be. Definitely there are a lot of useful informations on here, although negativity lurks it’s best to just stay away and see the positive aspects of what this forum brings. (And there’s a lot).

I AM here for the love of oakleys (sunglasses). I am here to have fun without stepping any boundaries.

Welcome and enjoy.
Here-for-the-tacos-onesie.jpg

I AM here for the love of oakleys (sunglasses). I am here to have fun without overstepping any boundaries.

Welcome and enjoy.

FIFY

Back