• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grey Smoke Jade Iridium Turbine Problem

JakeFla2015

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys. I just received my $200 Oakley Grey Smoke/Jade Iridium Polarized Turbines from Amazon. Beautiful glasses...with one problem. The nose bridge is huge. They're sliding down my nose with a vengeance. Is there a nose piece work around to make them a tighter fit/ improve fitment or am I going to have to return them?

I never thought I'd find a pair of sunglasses too big for my fat head...til now. Thanks in advance!

~J.

imo, it's not worth forcing a frame to fit you. I just don't see a point in doing a bit of a mod job on brand new $200 glasses, even if they look cool.

I mean, it happens. Sorry to say.

Yeah, I'd just get rid of them. Once an issue, more than likely always an issue.

Yeah, I hear ya. I came to the same conclusion. I cleaned them up and re-packaged them for the return to Amazon and printed out the return label. Damn shame. Beautiful shades. I'll head to the Oakley Outlet this weekend and find the right fit. Thanks guys.

Back