• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what he told me he doesn't sell them anymore, but he does still have connections with several Oakley Vault owners down in Florida. All the inventory he has I posted in the other thread. I'm working out deals for several pairs via PM.

I'll get more info from him tomorrow and find out what he would actually get a hold of. I realize that some products that were mentioned were more of a joke, but I'll see what he can do.

If he only knows Vault managers he will never find any of the items we've listed.

Might as well, here's my wishlist

-David Flores 1 Gas Can
-David Flores 2 Gas Can
-C100 Gas Can
-Todd Francis Eyepatch
-Don Pendleton Fuel Cell
-C100 Jupiter
-London Police Gas Can
-Naomi South Eternal
-Caia Coopman Ravishing
-Any Romeo 1
-Brown Juliet
-Infinite Hero Juliet
-24K Juliet and X Squared
-Any Over The Top
-Ducati Pit Boss

Might as well, here's my wishlist

-David Flores 1 Gas Can
-David Flores 2 Gas Can
-C100 Gas Can
-Todd Francis Eyepatch
-Don Pendleton Fuel Cell
-C100 Jupiter
-London Police Gas Can
-Naomi South Eternal
-Caia Coopman Ravishing
-Any Romeo 1
-Brown Juliet
-Infinite Hero Juliet
-24K Juliet and X Squared
-Any Over The Top
-Ducati Pit Boss

I'm sure you're out of luck on the infinite hero Juliet. The last pair oakley had for sale was in a store in PR and that's gone now. Sorry. :sad:

As for this group buy I doubt he will get any better pricing than the normal vault pricing also.

And for me, I'm my own group buy when I make my purchases. :smile:

I'm sure you're out of luck on the infinite hero Juliet. The last pair oakley had for sale was in a store in PR and that's gone now. Sorry. :sad:

As for this group buy I doubt he will get any better pricing than the normal vault pricing also.

And for me, I'm my own group buy when I make my purchases. :smile:

I know, I really wanted my next pair to be the Infinite Hero Juliet's too. Guess I'll have to find them used.

OK, no offense C but here goes. While you have been a member on here since 5/12 it doesnt look like you participate much and your Oakley knowledge is limited at best (we all have to start somewhere). According to your feedback, you have made 1 transaction in that time period. While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I dont think many members are just going to fork over cash for a group buy to someone not known or established. See what you can actually get a hold of, get some solid pricing, then we can see how it goes. If your friends dad just knows a few store managers I seriously doubt the deals are better than we can get on our own unless its something special. And with the whole I know a guy who knows a guy who thinks he knows this one dude..... Not trying to be a ****, just stating what most people are thinking.

OK, no offense C but here goes. While you have been a member on here since 5/12 it doesnt look like you participate much and your Oakley knowledge is limited at best (we all have to start somewhere). According to your feedback, you have made 1 transaction in that time period. While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I dont think many members are just going to fork over cash for a group buy to someone not known or established. See what you can actually get a hold of, get some solid pricing, then we can see how it goes. If your friends dad just knows a few store managers I seriously doubt the deals are better than we can get on our own unless its something special. And with the whole I know a guy who knows a guy who thinks he knows this one dude..... Not trying to be a ****, just stating what most people are thinking.

No problem, I always want people to be honest.

I know my knowledge is minimal at best but I'm working on that. I didn't really expect people just to throw money at me, I just wanted to throw the possibility into the air.

As for selling, I'm working on that right now. I'm making deals with several members here and they will all be fair and smooth transactions just like my first sale on here.

Once again thanks for your honesty.

a group buy, with a person, which is soooo close to Oakley hmmmm

the price tags should be arround 40% of the retail! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back