• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Groupon - Flak 2.0 XL (Prizm options) at $70

Just put a complaint into Groupon to halt my order under , they said they will get back to me in 24 hours. Will update as things progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to order the Batwolf, but I'm glad I slept on it. I think I'd rather spend a few extra bucks to know I'm getting it from a legit source. I hope everyone gets what they ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jomashop is legit and they have the green fade /golf flak for $79, you can get a free ship code I think too

Update: I looked at the SKU for the item they're sending and it does not match. I don't know if it's just different, or if I'm just crazy? The Team USA Flak 2.0 is OO9188-18, and the SKU listed on my order is OO9188-3...or am I just stupid and OO9188-3 is for all Flak 2.0s? I can't seem to locate a specific model with that SKU.

Groupon has not been helpful. Basically said since it's done through a third party, it's out of their hands.

[Rose P] We are not able to process a cancellation for this item.
[Rose P] Please try to contact them again in your end.

Anyone get fakes in the mail yet?

i don't know much about Groupon but isn't it meant for restaurants or legit businesses that you can walk into...

Anyone get fakes in the mail yet?

i don't know much about Groupon but isn't it meant for restaurants or legit businesses that you can walk into...

Yeah I've gotten a couple of fakes from Groupon but not on this particular sale. The listings with the correct model numbers, sales stats and returns seem to be legit

Back