• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Growing Oakley Fan

thenewloser

Oakley Enthusiast
Ay-O! How's it going? Long time glasses wearer that always wore the cheap sunglasses, usually leftover from house parties, and wore them until they broke or got lost. Then my wife came along, bought me my first pair of TwoFace and I was hooked. To date I have three pairs of TwoFace, a Fuel Cell and have a pair of Maininks on order to replace my current daily use spectacles. Not much of a photographer but here's my set of daily drivers I wear most often.

TwoFace, Covert Collection
Matte Black, Prizm Daily Polarized, OO9189-26

LyvSgZi.jpg

4J3VNYX.jpg

Fuel Cell, Infinite Hero
Blue Black, Black Iridium, OO9096-I460

tKHpbCT.jpg

IC977pc.jpg

Here's them sitting on the stand on my desk, where they sit when I'm inside.

xd6rxln.jpg

I don't tend to like stock so with the exception of the TwoFace Covert Collection (the ones the wife gave me, so sentimental) I'm having all the lenses changed out with RX Oakley lenses. The Fuel Cell above has a paid of Violet Iridium Polarized being made right now. The other TwoFace's are Machinist Collection and a simple Blue Pop, respectively. Blue's are out, also getting RX lenses made, Prizm Blue Sapphire Polarized, and the Machinist one's will go out after. No idea what lenses are going into those so any recommendations are always appreciated.

Thanks for letting me show off for a bit. I'm sure we'll talk more later.

Going to ad an update to finish showing off my current collection, not including the ones in transit right now.

Today Mainlink's showed up and, holy space monkeys, these lenses are the awesome! Right away the color on my the seems brighter and clearer than ever before.

My wife even first remarked that she thought these weren't the scripted lenses because she could just see straight through them, with a small exception on the top of my right eye (-3.50 so I think that's to be expected).

The Mainlink's double as both sunglasses and spectacles but I don't think I'd look good in them on the sunny side but as regular glasses, I'm glad I tried these. The colors fit just right (go Dodgers) and the tiny little O in the corner is just straight tits. Can't get over them.

zXAbBCp.jpg

8TGmeaX.jpg

L0c3iPP.jpg

My TwoFace Machinist Collection pair I was able to come up on cheap due to a scratch on the right eye. It doesn't affect the view out but it is noticeable. I'm getting some different lenses for these, TBD. Given the name, I keep these in the metal O case.

ytksSn7.jpg

N81qEmm.jpg

97EjUKK.jpg

Can't wait to show you my last pair this weekend. Then it's off to the market for new lenses.

Deuces.

Going to ad an update to finish showing off my current collection, not including the ones in transit right now.

Today Mainlink's showed up and, holy space monkeys, these lenses are the awesome! Right away the color on my the seems brighter and clearer than ever before.

My wife even first remarked that she thought these weren't the scripted lenses because she could just see straight through them, with a small exception on the top of my right eye (-3.50 so I think that's to be expected).

The Mainlink's double as both sunglasses and spectacles but I don't think I'd look good in them on the sunny side but as regular glasses, I'm glad I tried these. The colors fit just right (go Dodgers) and the tiny little O in the corner is just straight tits. Can't get over them.

View attachment 508109

View attachment 508110

View attachment 508111

My TwoFace Machinist Collection pair I was able to come up on cheap due to a scratch on the right eye. It doesn't affect the view out but it is noticeable. I'm getting some different lenses for these, TBD. Given the name, I keep these in the metal O case.

View attachment 508112

View attachment 508113

View attachment 508114

Can't wait to show you my last pair this weekend. Then it's off to the market for new lenses.

Deuces.
Nice congrats they look good.

View attachment 508109

View attachment 508110

View attachment 508111

View attachment 508112

View attachment 508113

View attachment 508114

Deuces.
Nice collection bro, welcome home.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back