• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guide To Getting A 1-STAR EBay Rating.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! im buying from him! maybe he will package it in an empty cereal box and ill have some crumbs with the item!

xDD!! too funny.. On a more serious note it seems almost all his feedback is good so maybe he just got lazy with mine.. who knows lol (..that or people are starting to like free cereal surprises with their sunglasses :p) good luck!

How about a seller sending a vintage original pink to purple splattered mumbo with blue IR Hybrid lens, both in pristine condition, fully assembled, in a USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box??? yeah, I got lucky and received one of those some years back...I was PIIIIIISSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD to say the least. I was more after the lens than the frame since that was the lens of the first mumbo/mframe I ever owned, and I had a new frame with blue sox as she was back in the day, waiting for that lens...Needless to say, the lens had all sorts of stress cracks in the Iridium coating, pinch marks on the edges from being smashed, and so on. Very bad day for that one. Surprisingly, the stems didn't break and the frame didn't crack in the center?? Insane.

Or even better, a customer sent me a vintage pair of blades with a seriously F'd up orange mirror lens (deep knicks and scratches all throughout) in the same type of box, which when they arrived the stems (hammerstems), had cracked on the top and bottom hinge points, and one was totally bent up from being pried, and then tried telling me when he received them I damaged them!! Good thing for me they were inspected and photo documented before I even laid hands on them. That rant took place on facebook, quite funny too. Then he had the audacity to snag my pix and use them in his ebay auction, where he described them as being in much better shape hahaha. Vero got him on that one. People just don't think prior to packaging things. You can get FREE boxes at the post offices here. Pony up for the freebies already haha

So let me get this right. You got an Oatley soft case inside a Quick Oaks container? You really can't make this stuff up. Someone should write a movie for this lawl.

So Quick Oats are breakfast for geniuses? Seriously, he should have cleaned the inside first and put the soft vault in a zip lock.

I'm not surprised at all! I received a new pair in original last week in a paper envelope. Needless to say the glasses and bag was all that survived. The box looked like it had been steamrolled. The seller said go talk to usps they delivered it. Anyways his feedback reflects his packaging skills, morons.

I'm not surprised at all! I received a new pair in original last week in a paper envelope. Needless to say the glasses and bag was all that survived. The box looked like it had been steamrolled. The seller said go talk to usps they delivered it. Anyways his feedback reflects his packaging skills, morons.

That isn't right. Just because USPS delivered it in packaging that was put together by a moron and it was almost destroyed? Wait till they have to order something and their stuff gets semi-destroyed. Then they will see the importance of proper packaging.

Some sellers just don't want to make an effort in packing their items right. The worst thing that happened to me so far was this Monster Dog I purchased off of evilBay and the seller just wrapped the box in bubble wrap. JUST BUBBLE WRAP. The box was in bad shape when I received it. The pair (thank God) survived the ordeal.

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but after my last 2 eBay buys, I was just curious about other members and their eBay headaches.
But damn the OPs eBay experience is a true WTF moment!
Well since I brought it up I'll just add my last 2 headaches.....got a brand new in box clear/chrome dispatch one, well the seller just stuck a label to the Oakley retail box and shipped it.....and today i got a set of icons, that got jacked up in shipping but at least the seller offered a refund(he said I'm the 3rd person to complain about icons arriving jacked up this week)

got a brand new in box clear/chrome dispatch one, well the seller just stuck a label to the Oakley retail box and shipped it.
yeah completely ignoring the fact that the retail box is valuable for the buyer too. some people just dont have common sense. The scary thing is these people are passing their moronic genes to their kids. lol

Latest Posts

Back