• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guitar project

Wiring is done, body’s put together, just waiting on a few coats over the water slide decals. And I Gotta modify the new pic guard just a tad. Had to customize a few things but that was expected. I used some different parts then what came with kit. String this thing up tomorrow hopefully!

90888B78-43CB-4722-85F9-2130AB95D9A8.jpeg

070D973B-0259-4B98-97A1-C98DFC28B9DF.jpeg

image.jpg

I can tune a guitar by ear without much trouble. Less experienced musicians often prefer to tune a guitar with a tuner. It would help if you understood immediately that every musical instrument - even the newest one - needs to be adjusted. Many people don't realize it, but you don't have to play a musical instrument to get it upset.

Carlitos can't tune by ear - when he's just noodling on guitars, he'll use his Snark, but when he's at a gig or in class, he'll use his tuner on his pedal board 🙌🏼

How's the progress coming along @Jakeracefox ??

I can tune a guitar by ear without much trouble. Less experienced musicians often prefer to tune a guitar with a tuner. It would help if you understood immediately that every musical instrument - even the newest one - needs to be adjusted. Many people don't realize it, but you don't have to play a musical instrument to get it upset.
If an acoustic lies untouched for weeks, it must be tuned.
Consequently, no one can avoid this procedure, so we learn how to do it properly. It is also worth remembering to use custom picks for guitar. They are made for different guitars, so it's up to you to choose to your taste.

Back