• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gutted - And hello

GreenCastle

Oakley Beginner
Hi Folks
Im 38 and a new member to this forum, I have been wearing Oakleys since 2008, my very first pair was a limited edition Ducati Juliet - Which traveled around with me and even to the WKC World Championships which I competed in. Then for my Birthday in 2012 my partner bought me a pair of Matt Blue Team GB red iridium Olympic radar's. Both of these were in great condition. however, last night they were stolen from my vehicle :'( So I am pleased to find this forum, but wish it was in better circumstances. I have been looking around today to replace them, but I dont think I will be able too...
Still, on a more positive note, they took my pair of Bolle Bolt's as well which I wear for work :) lol...

I look forward to taking part in this forum and look forward to hopefully getting some new Oakleys soon!!

I'm in yorkshire
There's a pair of what look like GB radars just gone on Ebay based in canvey island
Zero feedback seller
Your's maybe?

I'm in yorkshire
There's a pair of what look like GB radars just gone on Ebay based in canvey island
Zero feedback seller
Your's maybe?

what a coincidence - well spotted....

and welcome to GreenCastle. local pick up, maybe?

Back