• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gutted. Scratched Lens.

Johbremat

Oakley Beginner
Haven't had ANY trouble buying on eBay, except for when I buy a single pair of X-Metal X-Squared...

Listed as new without tags, arms are a little loose (which I can deal with; have a T6) and this stubborn mark on the right lens.

Only then do I turn it around and see a three lines like a cat has scratched the inside of the lens: FUUUUUU.

Anyone want to score me two sets of Ruby Iridiums off the US Oakley store?

Then don't have them on the AU site and the Vault I called says they can't get them.

True that. But first, giving the seller an opportunity to make amends.

Just a little weary of raising a PayPal dispute seeing as I want the frames, and don't want to have to send them back.

(Frames are in beautiful condition: nothing I could find to suggest they'd lived on anyone's noggin)

swcnr8.jpg

2ro0vw9.jpg

34y4rr8.jpg

qp2l1v.jpg

Whoops. Those are a little big.

And ignore the dust.

The three lines that look like a trident? Smack bang in my field of vision.

Seller has responded and will ship replacement lens(es). I'll consider the transaction a roaring success with-a-hiccup if I get said package.

I would be pissed if they showed up like that and were listed as new. I'm glad the seller has agreed to send you new lenses. good luck!

Back