• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guy is selling these...

Explains why they have been for sale for about a month and he only posts ONE PIC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda dig that cutout on the arms, too bad that wasn’t an actual authentic Oakley design.

I kinda dig that cutout on the arms, too bad that wasn’t an actual authentic Oakley design.

There is an authentic Oakley that this is imitating called crankcase. Most pairs are black clear or white. Still has the cutout you like. Cool design. A little smaller than fuel cells

Ohhhhh SNAP!

I think that company is pretty deceitful to begin with. I have an old message, where it said Made in U.S.A and CE on the rubbers of the Galaxy Juliet rubbers. I contacted the Galaxy eBay vendor and asked about it - they basically gave me a "this is an aftermarket part and we are not affiliated with Oakley in any way" sort of answer. So, I had to ask them again: "According to your pictures, those two things are stamped on the rubber - are they or are they not?" again, I got the same answer...

Now, if you look up the vendor on eBay, those markings on the rubber have been digitally edited out (it's patchy where they used to be).

I think that company is pretty deceitful to begin with. I have an old message, where it said Made in U.S.A and CE on the rubbers of the Galaxy Juliet rubbers. I contacted the Galaxy eBay vendor and asked about it - they basically gave me a "this is an aftermarket part and we are not affiliated with Oakley in any way" sort of answer. So, I had to ask them again: "According to your pictures, those two things are stamped on the rubber - are they or are they not?" again, I got the same answer...

Now, if you look up the vendor on eBay, those markings on the rubber have been digitally edited out (it's patchy where they used to be).

Yeah I was just remembering that thread that should not be spoken of from the weekend. The one that, for all intents and purposes, never existed.

Back