• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guys Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeccaBear

Oakley Enthusiast
So as some of you may know, I ordered those custom Flaks the other day and I was ummmmming and ahhhhhing about them for a while... anyway, they arrived today but I do not like them :eek: they just seem to fit too high up on my face and look small on me (this is why I was looking at the radars because they're a similar style but bigger, right?) so anyway I was like "okay no worries I'll just return these and try the radars" and then I see it... "WE DO NOT ACCEPT CUSTOM RETURNS" my heart sank and I am freaking out right now... what on earth do I do now? Had I know previously that they didn't accept custom returns I never would have got customs in the first place :( someone help please!

Errrrrrr no idea. Whichever ones came already on them. I see another pair in the box but which is which?

One will be thicker then the other. You want to use the small ones if you believe they are sitting to high.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Okay I'll check that out. But if I do decide I don't like them, what are my options? Just have to sell them on on eBay or what?

That's about your only option is to resell. The forum is not affiliated in any way with Oakley, we are enthusiast and collectors. All warranty guidelines are direct through them.

did you order flak 2.0 ?? If so did you order regular flak lens? Maybe sell the lens and go with XL lens? Lens cheap on eBay!! flak 2.0 XL fit a lot of people faces pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Change the nosepieces- Flaks have always seemed to fit me oddly too. Worst case ask a local ostore if you have one- that no returns on customs isn't actually true for Oakley or say Nike which says the same thing about Nike ID orders but their factory stores are filled with ID returns.

Reactions: MJ
I believe she said there is no local ostores or vaults anywhere near her, in here previous threads.

This is why I always try go that extra mile and test fit something before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back