• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guys Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I knew I should have done that :( but the nearest O store is in London... which is like 5 hours away lol
I'm in the same boat. Closest is 2 hours and they don't have ****. Trial and error is about my only option. That's why I usually get a cheap used pair when I want to try out a new frame.

Yeah I wish I had done something like that... instead of buying some customs I dont even like and cant even return for £200 :(

The only positive from this is that I can say that daily prizm is very nice to look through lol

Yeah I wish I had done something like that... instead of buying some customs I dont even like and cant even return for £200 :(

The only positive from this is that I can say that daily prizm is very nice to look through lol
Glass is HALF FULL!!!!!! :D

Yeah I knew I should have done that :( but the nearest O store is in London... which is like 5 hours away lol

Sometimes you need to make a trip out of it and do some other things while there. Many of us travel several hours to pickup stuff, just so that we have what we want.

I'm just going to put them on ebay. Do you think I should put a reserve / asking price on with them considering they're literally brand new and cost me £200? lol

I live in the East Midlands (Lincolnshire)

The nearest place to me which sells Oakleys is Vision Express but they don't tend to carry sports glasses etc

Awesome news guys!!! My mum rang the Oakley website and they said that I CAN return them because I didn't engrave the lens :D panic over!!!!! Now I can focus on getting some which actually fit/suit me lol

Great. Now try to find someplace to try them on first and maybe you will reduce your stress

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back