• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guys like this PISS ME OFF!!!!!

eldiablojoe

Oakley Beginner
Last edited:
Almost certain restitution will be part of the judges decree. Whether he pays it is up to this jaggoff

lol at that choice of picture.

but yeah. As it is I'm iffy in considering SI pairs unless it's at a legit dealer at full price, or someone here who honestly didn't need theirs anymore. This guy just gives zero ****s.

Hmmmmmm.........

I have a good "punishment" for him. Instead of locking him up HERE.....why don't we send him out with our troops in the harshest desert on the other side of the world.into battle with him MISSING EXACTLY THE TYPE OF GEAR HE STOLE!!!!

Let him suffer there while at the same time having NO BACKUP from our troops because they should know exactly what he has done. I'm sure he won't last long and we won't have to worry about him making it back to be a pain in our society.

Wow this is something new...someone bada**ing bout Oakley?!
Taken outta the context of ppl's comment

Juan Navarro from Facebook1 day ago
Tbh I worked at Oakley and u don't even know how bad they treat their employees. Worst job I've had in my life and I've had friends and family work there and have the same experience. The pay the minimum and expect the world of you, they make so much money and they pay do bad. I'm not saying this makes it ok to steal but if people only knew how they operate they wouldn't feel so bad for Oakley.

All the people I talk to that work for Oakley love it and have been with the company for many years.

I know because it was supposed to go to the military, so that's why people are getting all up in arms about it..I find some of the comments a bit extreme......but there are Oakley's 'stolen' direct from the factories in China every single day, costing the company a small fortune every day and saturating the sunglasses market.

For what it's worth, most people I know working for Oakley love(ed) their jobs. Although it won't get you rich, for most anyway.

The bottom line is, no matter who you steal from, its just wrong, whether it be from a legit corporation/individual or corporations or people that are dirty and are getting payback. It is wrong. There are people that feel, like I said "feel" that their job or company that they work for "owes them" and they are going to do what they feel is necessary by getting back at them. Well, in the example of Mr. Luis Quintanilla, he is a package delivery man who found it was easy to line his own pockets with cash by taking shipments meant for someone else and selling it. It doesn't matter whether the shipment was intended for the military or not, yes it makes us even more pissed that our troops are fighting and need the gear. This guy not only screwed himself, but made it had on the company he worked for too.

If you have a job that doesn't pay enough, get a different job, get two jobs, educate yourself and find something that provides more in wages and benefits. If your job doesn't pay you what you feel you are worth, then move on. Problem is no matter how much we preach this, there will always be people out there that commit crime for one reason or another.

I had a guy who worked for me until the middle of this year. I had lent him money, a car when he needed it and paid him for a weeks vacation that he was not entitled to because he said he needed to go see his kids last Christmas. In April I had noticed some stuff missing and with the help of the local PD got a search warrant for his CL account and discovered that he had been stealing from me for a year and a half - all while I had been doing whatever I could to help the guy.

People don't always get what they deserve but my guy did- and this guy will for sure. I'm glad they caught him but how could they not have with a hole that size?

Last edited:
Back