• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

H.I. Persimmon Lenses

What frame color do you want to see them in? I should have time to do it this afternoon.

I apologize for the late reply!
If you have a silver flak frame I'd love to see it with the HI Persimmon lenses.
If you have red ear socks on it, that's a bonus (as that's what I have on mine), but you don't have to go changing all your ear socks for the sake of a photo :)

I was planning on using them during overcast/darker days seeing as the only other lenses I have for my Flak are fire iridium.
Considering picking up some G30 lenses for golf. Do they make a big difference on golf courses as opposed to fire?

Fire sucks. I'll be blunt about it. It's a style lens, not a performance lens. The tint isn't contrast enhancing, and it will be rubbish for a green environment.

G30 may be much too light for a bright, sunny day though. I do enjoy wearing my G30 lens, but mostly on hazy days,

That is why, of course, one eventually ends up with a few dozen lenses, of all manner of tints.

Back