• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

H2O XLJ Lenses Don't Fit - what's going on???

WavecloudCustoms

Wavecloud Customs dot com
Oxford UK
Any ideas folks??

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is the second pair sent this week and neither set of lenses fit. This happened to me a while ago with a set of Half X lenses, the last breed of proper Ruby coloured, so I don't want to get rid although they do fit the frame but only for display as there's a gap.

The Golf lens in the pic fits perfectly but the H2O lens seems to have a different curve along the top??

I had one flak jacket frame in the past that always gave me much more difficulty when changing lenses compared to all my other flaks... the corner of the lenses didn't want to snap in near the nose, which looks like what is happening for you. Just make sure you are bending the frame a bit and then sort of roll it along the top of the lens. Sometimes I've had to apply a good bit of pressure to get that corner to snap in place, more than I'm comfortable with, but it got the job done.

Update - now I've tried them outside, they are optically distorted...

Slightly gutted to say the least.

I'll be on the phone again tomorrow.

Certainly not 2.0

I must say Oakley UK have very good so far, I'm sure I'll get a refund.

Not sure I'll be getting the benefit of Prizm H2O lenses on my next trip though.

Back