• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Had This Backpack For Maybe 8 Years. I Want A New One. What Is The Model?

Antolini

Oakley Beginner
Hello. Long story short, I've traveled everywhere with this thing. Not only to and from school, but to China and most of Europe. Its been my companion for a long time. After so many years of use and already getting it stitched twice I think it is time to swap it out with a new one. The catch being that I want the same model, and I don't know what model I have. I've googled "old oakley backpack" but nothing looks like the one I got.

So I need some help. Does anyone know what model this is and if so, where I can buy a new one?

Thanks,
Antolini
imgur: the simple image sharer
imgur: the simple image sharer

Wow thanks so much! Although it kinda looks like a Planet Pack I did a bit more research thanks to GRF and it is indeed a Fifty Pack.

I know this is a stretch but does anyone know where I could get one? Seems like a lot of online stores are sold out because its such an old model.

Thanks for the quick responses,
~Antolini

Actually I just looked on eBay and someone had some back in November. Might get a hold of them and see if they can help.

Latest Posts

Back