• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Had to check out the vault's black friday.

Jontoad

I should Work at Oakley
Naperville, IL
it was only a little out of my way to stop at the vault on the way home from work. i had to go check out the black friday deals. i saw the last carbon Holbrook they had and i really wanted it. they didn't have any deals on it being a limited edition, but they said would give me a special deal discounting a second already on sale pair of my choice off the 70% off rack if i bought them. i have been looking at split jackets lately and they just happened to have one last pair on the sale rack. it was matte black BIP/BIPvr28 combo. i am not a fan of vr28. i really wanted to have ice lenses in them. they had a pair of ice in the store so they let me swap the vr28 for the ice for free. that sealed the deal. i just ordered dark blue bolts for the split jackets when i got home off ebay. the carbon Holbrooks look really good in person. i'm excited for next years summer cruise night/car show season so the Holbrooks can match the carbon parts on my car. :car:

2ldyo8l.jpg

Last edited:
Back