• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Had To Exchange My New Splitjackets :( So I Got These! :D

Kaduku

Oakley Beginner
Well the Splitjackets I bought yesterday turned out not so great at tennis....for some reason they kept fogging up on me (not sure if its because of the vented lenses) and I even missed 2 returns =/ so I took em off cleaned them and went to the store today. The manager was cool enough to credit me with what I paid for the Splitjackets and I found these :) my favorite tennis player wears them so there shouldn't be an issue with fogging....plus they look sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice recovery man. I don't have a pair of Fast Jackets yet but might get a pair eventually. Let me know how you like em!

Well the Splitjackets I bought yesterday turned out not so great at tennis....for some reason they kept fogging up on me (not sure if its because of the vented lenses) and I even missed 2 returns =/ so I took em off cleaned them and went to the store today. The manager was cool enough to credit me with what I paid for the Splitjackets and I found these :) my favorite tennis player wears them so there shouldn't be an issue with fogging....plus they look sick.

You're blaming you sunglasses for a poor game of tennis?? Mind you i was the same when i played soccer, when i made a mistake it was the boots i was wearing LOL. Good swap though........LOL (Only joking about the tennis by the way)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! although athletes are only as good as their talent, can't go blaming equipment! lol jk.
by the way, is that box their new 'active' line series box now?

Hahaha I was just practicing returns and hitting yesterday, if it was a match I would've been raging. My buddy was asking "dude is fogging Oakley's new gimmick?". As for the box it seems to be the one for their active/sport series, when the sales associate was getting the box I noticed it was the same design for the Flak Jakets, Split Jackets, and Jawbone....it looks nice but I'm gonna laugh if they make the new boxes like $20 dollar bills with all the security measures so people will know if the pair is fake or not.

there's also a tracking device in each frame ...they know when I am hitting a store ahead of time....customs...prebuilt now...love that ear bud in the icons too they are working on...

The vents on the lenses were designed to prevent or minimize fogging... guess that worked "well"...
Anyway, Fast Jackets are better suited for sports, so, good decision to exchange.

No excuses for missing shots now!! :)

The vents on the lenses were designed to prevent or minimize fogging... guess that worked "well"...
Anyway, Fast Jackets are better suited for sports, so, good decision to exchange.

No excuses for missing shots now!! :)

Hahaha I actually tested them today and no fogging for the 3 sets I played today. I'm really glad because I sweat a lot and the humidity level on Guam is 100% and the coldest it gets here is like 79 degrees....in the middle of the night, and I didn't miss any shots or returns :p

Nice! I might hold off on getting those. I actually really like my splits, too bad they fogged up on ya too much. Glad they made you step your game up lol.

Latest Posts

Back