• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hail!

C4talyst

Oakley Beginner
I'm not going to say I'm the most die hard oakley fan out there, but I really love some of their crazy designs. Picked up some over the tops a long time ago, still love them to death even though they're incredibly cumbersome to wear outside. Saw the Madman line in a mall a few weeks ago, and bam! I know the next pair I'm going to pick up. How are the walleva lenses anyways? I want to pick up the green tinted ones

Welcome.

We frown upon Walleva in general. I never tried it.

Congrats on the buy.

Sent from Q's S8+

OTT is awesome.

Research the madman hinges before you buy one.

Walleva is poo, go with Linegear if you have to use aftermarket.

Welcome.

Hmmm, are there any alternative replacement lenses you can suggest, or is doing that sort of thing generally something not many do?

I'm not going to say I'm the most die hard oakley fan out there, but I really love some of their crazy designs. Picked up some over the tops a long time ago, still love them to death even though they're incredibly cumbersome to wear outside. Saw the Madman line in a mall a few weeks ago, and bam! I know the next pair I'm going to pick up. How are the walleva lenses anyways? I want to pick up the green tinted ones
Welcome to the forum

Get real X-Metals

Get oem lenses even if they have to be custom cut

I think you found the forum just in time......

......prior to you buying NEXT-metals.

Youll find the real deal here. Swim as the tide chooses to ture you

Welcome to the community, thanks for signing up!

...and stick with OEM lenses. You'll be happier in the long run.

Back