• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket 1.0 Lenses

hush18

Oakley Beginner
I've seen a couple posts stating that the half jacket lenses fit other frames. Are there any lenses widely available that will fit the half jackets? My lenses are scratched up and I was looking to replace them, but it seems Oakley doesn't really carry the replacement lenses anymore.

@hush18 I've seen Half Jacket lenses in Bottlecap and Romeo 2 frames, but never tried swapping the lenses in Half Jacket frames.

I went ahead and grabbed a pair of lenses for Bottlecap and tried them in Half Jackets, but it looks like these are a little bit to big to fit. I didn't try it with lenses for Romeo 2, but imagine those wouldn't fit given the unique shape of the lenses.

There may be more options though! Interested in hearing if any other members know lenses that work! -Kevin

Thanks for trying that out. I found a post by another memeber that their local SGH had half jacket lenses in stock still. I went to my local and placed an order for the others to be sent to me. The only thing that worries me is the guy in the store only took down my information on a piece of scrap paper. So hopefully the lenses actually make it there and they call me.

Thanks for trying that out. I found a post by another memeber that their local SGH had half jacket lenses in stock still. I went to my local and placed an order for the others to be sent to me. The only thing that worries me is the guy in the store only took down my information on a piece of scrap paper. So hopefully the lenses actually make it there and they call me.
Do you have a link?

Latest Posts

Back