• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket 2.0 At SGH Fit?

the piper

I should Work at Oakley
CT
Anyone know if these are for smaller faces like Twenty and original HJ or if they are large fit like Fast Jacket? I have seen Asian fit as dicontinued(?) but see SGH has black on black XL...anyone?

Anyone know if these are for smaller faces like Twenty and original HJ or if they are large fit like Fast Jacket? I have seen Asian fit as dicontinued(?) but see SGH has black on black XL...anyone?

The standard fit version is on USSI, it might just be a nose pad swap going from Asian to standard fit on this frame.

I found my answers ..thanks everyone...Smaller fit. If Flaks are small for u these really will be-perfect for me ..I got a pair through Citicard rewards coming today or tomorrow for 72 dollars of the Black XL...I'd say closer fit to old HJ and maybe just a bit bigger than Twenty but not by a lot. The XL is for the lens which ironically didn't seem a lot bigger than regular....If u can wear Pit Bull ,fast Jacket etc these are small for u for sure... and yes there is a Matte Si version out but had to jump on the Polished with 50 dollars off...there were lots of cool color ways for Asian fit made briefly available like a Cinder frame They are history according to telesales...these do come with the 2 sets of nosepads

Back