• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket 2.0 Frame Colors

brian2502

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

I've had a few questions on the differences between the carbon(used in the infinite hero), and the dark gray frame colors.
1. Are they pretty close to each other in appearance.
2. Are they both a matte finish?

Also, is the carbon frame a darker frame? Closer to matte black (SI) than gray?

A visit to my nearest Oakley store proved futile as they had none of the three in stock for me to do a comparison.

Any input is much appreciated.

Brian

Dark Grey on Vault now is Matte and very similar to Carbon. Carbon almost matches the Slate earsocks and is Matte they are very similar. The old Dark grey Flaks were more dark silver/grey metallic completely different and not as much to my liking I popped Black Iridium into my dark Grey vault glasses and they are nice Of course Infinite Hero has purple ear socks and icon. the grey on vault HJ closer to Carbon than old SJ 2 and Flak Dark grey which I do not like as much (because its metallic looking).

Do you guys know of I can return stuff bought on the vault website at my local Oakley store / Oakley outlet store?

Do you guys know of I can return stuff bought on the vault website at my local Oakley store / Oakley outlet store?
I was at a vault store last Saturday, wanted to try an Asian fit, they didn't carry them but had a return that someone had bought through the web site, so that would suggest to me that they will do the return