• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket 2.0 On Oakley.com Now!!!

They look like Flaks that have the thick temples for the slanted Icon from the Half Jacket. Except they've been taking HGH and don't fit the lenses anymore.

I hope they're larger than the Flaks, but not as insanely wide as the Fasts (which are too small considering how big they fit).

NOT a fan of the Scalpel style on the way the earsocks fit the stems.

And WHY is the "XL" version only a slight reshape of the lens. Why wouldn't the XL be bigger, taller, wider, etc?

Hard to give full impressions without having them on my face. The Fasts look great on the website until they're on your head.
I really like the fast jacket, i just have no use for sports frames other than walking a dog lmao...

ill stick w/ Flaks and halfs 1.0..I am sure like everything else these will be huge on my faceand if I cant use bigger nose bombs...forget it..also I dont like the Fandango Icon on top like that..I find I am checking 6pm and Vault b4 O's site now for the old stuff that fit me great

Did anyone on here get a pair of these when they were available?

I snagged one off of eBay. They were okay, just nice to look at. Fit and feel were like a cross between Half Jacket's and Flak's. They were a little snug against my temples, that's why they reminded me of the Flak's. Sold them on eBay about a month ago.

Should've sold em here! Would've bought ;)

Yeah, I guess so. Wasn't quite sure how it would do either way, plus judging from some of the prior comments, the new styling didn't seem too well received. I ended up taking a loss on eBay :sad:.

I snagged one off of eBay. They were okay, just nice to look at. Fit and feel were like a cross between Half Jacket's and Flak's. They were a little snug against my temples, that's why they reminded me of the Flak's. Sold them on eBay about a month ago.

Thanks for the info on them. I am interested in getting a pair just for the fact that I have always been a half jacket/flak jacket/fast jacket fan.

Thanks for the info on them. I am interested in getting a pair just for the fact that I have always been a half jacket/flak jacket/fast jacket fan.

If you're a fan of the HJ/FJ's, then it's definitely worth a try. The lowest I've seen them go for on eBay (when they're listed) is $119 buy it now, with free shipping. They're not in high demand (at least I don't think they are), so I would try and bargain with sellers. Or you could catch an auction listing and possibly get them cheaper, but you know how auctions go. I listed mine at auction and it ended at $94.00 including shipping, took a loss on that big time :sad:.

Latest Posts

Back