• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket 2.0 On Oakley.com Now!!!

Sunglass Hut had them Box and extra nosepads and all...!!!!! a SGH first
Fit very much like originals

am actually returning or selling mine I have finally realized I can no longer afford oakley product anymore

I actually like these. Can't wait to see them in person.
Should've sold em here! Would've bought ;)
Sunglass Hut has an exclusive launch until the end of March...most of the locations should have gotten black shine, brown , and silver frame with black iridium, bronze, and g30 polarized lenses

are the lenses interchangeable w/ the original half jackets?
No they aren't someone told me the flak lenses are interchangeable with the hj2.0 but that is also not true as far as i can tell but i'm certain that the original hj lenses are not

Does anyone know what happened to the photochromic pair that has been floating around? It's not on the site...

They had a bunch of colors that are not going to happen as originally planned ...besides cash ,one reason I returned mine.... also my Flaks are just way better..I am at the point I am just going for functionality..they also deleted some of the asian colors already but ,if u call, Oakley actually still has a few....they told me cinder for example was not going to make it to US fit at all...too feminine-no only kidding!!!!- but they aren't using it on what's available here and were unsure of its use even on Asian fit in future. I almost bought the RB/VR50 Gold Asian cuz O still has it even tho it is deleted

Some stores have already starting getting them. They still seem like a more feminine version of the flak jackets to me

I think thats a joke??? Cant see women wearing these at least the ones I had...oh hell everything is feminine Lets just admit it Oakley is a chick company(Sarcasm)

Back