• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket 2.0 Prizm H20 Deep Polarized XL

SRK

Oakley Beginner
I picked up my first pair of Oakley's today (after many years of dreaming/shopping. I'm very happy with the style, colors, and construction. I'm excited to get them out in the sun!

I post 1) To show them off and let others check them out (since I enjoyed doing the same as I shopped) 2) Since I bought from a third party, I'm hoping to get some assurance that they're the real deal. I'm fairly confident in them. While I got a good deal, I didn't pay full price. But a few things have me questioning if I got what I paid for. They came with a Prizm sticker, but not the "Prizm Deep Water Polarized" sticker I've seen (does that mean anything or just different marketing on some)? Can any of the number on the box or frames tell me anything?

Thanks!
IMG_20190429_205440.jpg IMG_20190429_205430.jpg IMG_20190429_205502.jpg IMG_20190429_205309.jpg IMG_20190429_205257.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone can give me feedback based on the number, I'd appreciate it.

Another question, how does the mirroring compare on the Prizm H20 Deep Polarized XL compared to the Prizm Saphire Polarized XL?
I ask because I really like it (the mirroring) on what I have (presumably the Saphire) and pictures of the Prizm H20 Deep seem less mirrored (videos seem equal) but it's hard to tell in pictures. But I really wanted the optics looking out of the Prizm H20 Deep Water.

If anyone can give me feedback based on the number, I'd appreciate it.

Another question, how does the mirroring compare on the Prizm H20 Deep Polarized XL compared to the Prizm Saphire Polarized XL?
I ask because I really like it (the mirroring) on what I have (presumably the Saphire) and pictures of the Prizm H20 Deep seem less mirrored (videos seem equal) but it's hard to tell in pictures. But I really wanted the optics looking out of the Prizm H20 Deep Water.

It looks legit, but those are definitely Prizm Sapphire polar like @Jay-Da said.

Prizm Deep is highly mirrored and hides the eyes well. It’s just as well mirrored as the Sapphire, if not more so. I really like the view through both of those lenses.

Thank you, folks, for the feedback and confirmation!

I love the look of them. I really like the silver logo and blue ear socks; however, if I don't return them and get some with Prizm Deeps, I'll always wonder.
But the ones I trust with Prizm Deeps have grey ear socks and blue logos. I realize the ear socks are a simple swap, but have to think about the logo. Silly decisions, I know. Maybe I'll order the replacements before I return these, just in case. They are great glasses all around, just not what I ordered.

Thank you, folks, for the feedback and confirmation!

I love the look of them. I really like the silver logo and blue ear socks; however, if I don't return them and get some with Prizm Deeps, I'll always wonder.
But the ones I trust with Prizm Deeps have grey ear socks and blue logos. I realize the ear socks are a simple swap, but have to think about the logo. Silly decisions, I know. Maybe I'll order the replacements before I return these, just in case. They are great glasses all around, just not what I ordered.

Simplest solution, keep those and get the DWP too!

Latest Posts

Back