• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Jacket II

OBlazer

Oakley Expert
Has anyone heard anything about these? I saw a couple stock images from oakley and the White/violet colorway looks really promising! they have a similar earsock shape to the fast jackets too

Looks like a straight up blend of the Fast Jacket and Flak Jacket. I like it but Oakley just does not get the point....those colorways and combos stink. Nah....we don't want to sell glasses so don't do Ruby, Ice, Emerald, Positive Red and on and on and on

Looks like a straight up blend of the Fast Jacket and Flak Jacket. I like it but Oakley just does not get the point....those colorways and combos stink. Nah....we don't want to sell glasses so don't do Ruby, Ice, Emerald, Positive Red and on and on and on

Note that all those are "Asian Fit" - they don't have the standard fit models posted so they're might be something worth waiting for later - I mean there is an Atomic Orange/Fire IridiumXL pair in there afterall!

Saw a few up on eBay like a month ago. They went for pretty low too. They look really funky, way different from the original Half Jacket.

There are are people that like those colors that "stink"..and Atomic Orange is on there for people who want "funkier" colorways I hear Emerald though is being discontinued..but I've heard a lot of false info from O people....we'll see ...room for all tastes, i hope or should those of us that wear black just find another brand?

last heard, the Half Jacket 2.0 will be released early next year, they were place on the US site by mistake a month or so ago. but as mentioned the Japan site carries them in the asian fit.

Latest Posts

Back