• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Half Jacket Polished Aluminum Titanium Iridium 12-655

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Half Jacket 12-655
  • Frame blemish spots; top bridge left side, nick under left wing, tips of temples
  • Left lens has some small nicks; looks like from a drop
  • Do not find blemishes to bother me while worn
  • Rubbers aren't sticky but do have sign of wear
  • Nose bombs are new rootbeer replacements
$OLD $OLD $OLD $47.00 shipped w/o vault

s-l1600-2.jpg s-l1600-6.jpg s-l1600-7.jpg s-l1600-9.jpg s-l1600-10.jpgs-l1600-11.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg
s-l1600-4.jpg
s-l1600-5.jpg
s-l1600-8.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I believe you cannot list for F&F, only G&S. Very nice pair.

Username Hidden said:
Fact!

Come on @BoostBear

You're no longer a newbie, you should know better. :D JK

Yep gotta be G&S per forum rules as well as paypal guidelines for buyer/seller protection. I just had my paypal account suspended for a month because of taking payments F&F.

Username Hidden said:
Yep gotta be G&S per forum rules as well as paypal guidelines for buyer/seller protection. I just had my paypal account suspended for a month because of taking payments F&F.
Always trying to get one ovah

Username Hidden said:
How'd ya get caught?

Username Hidden said:
maxresdefault.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Cat Facts?
rxktaGg.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Come on @BoostBear

You're no longer a newbie, you should know better. :D JK
I_m12YearsOld.jpg

Username Hidden said:
You don goofed, or maybe paypal did... Not sure how you can be penalized for using fam feature, unless the sender got their jimmies all rustled and complained to the PP about being dissatisfied with your services?

Maybe you could use Apple pay?

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 544024

Cat Facts?
View attachment 544021

View attachment 544020

You don goofed, or maybe paypal did... Not sure how you can be penalized for using fam feature, unless the sender got their jimmies all rustled and complained to the PP about being dissatisfied with your services?

They didnt penalize me. They froze my account. I had a large influx of transactions and it set off a red flag. So they audited my account and they arent stupid.....nobody has that many F&F transactions.

But its a moot point. Its against forum rules, especially to advertise out in the open like that. If you dont change it a mod will come shut your thread down eventually.

Also, youre beginning to get a reputation of a newbie that is trying to be a flipper; not good for you. People talk alot in private here.

Status
Not open for further replies.