• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Half Pint and XS Fives

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

20170802_134821.jpg
20170802_134843.jpg

XS Fives - Black frame/Black Iridium lens - Lenses are Oakley. My kid loves blue so I bought the black pair and the crystal blue pair and did a lens swap. Frame is in great condition, does have a few marks. Lenses are excellent. They have a couple tiny surface marks.
$75 Shipped within the US

20170802_134943.jpg
20170802_134959.jpg

Half Pint - Never worn. By the time I trusted my kids to wear them, these were too small. Crystal blueish frame. Excellent condition. A few marks here n there. Grey lens has a few tiny minor blemishes, overall excellent.
$80

Some people reacted to this post.
Awesome pairs. My daughter has most of the colorways of both of them. Uncommon to find the leash too.

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 365241 View attachment 365242
XS Fives - Black frame/Black Iridium lens - Lenses are Oakley. My kid loves blue so I bought the black pair and the crystal blue pair and did a lens swap. Frame is in great condition, does have a few marks. Lenses are excellent. They have a couple tiny surface marks.
$75 Shipped within the US

View attachment 365243 View attachment 365244
Half Pint - Never worn. By the time I trusted my kids to wear them, these were too small. Crystal blueish frame. Excellent condition. A few marks here n there. Grey lens has a few tiny minor blemishes, overall excellent.
$80
Do any trading on half pint

Sent from your mom

Is the Leash for the Kids @SiRacer420 lol!!!! In that case order me one!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Awesome pairs. My daughter has most of the colorways of both of them. Uncommon to find the leash too.

What is the official name of the frame color of these half pints? I don't recall and tossed the box long ago.

Username Hidden said:
What is the official name of the frame color of these half pints? I don't recall and tossed the box long ago.

That breaks my heart lol but I've done it too.

It's Lithium.

XS Fives are perfect fit for my 8-year old son and 4-year old daughter. Have multiples of the black and amber frames. Been trying to get the crystal red and crystal blue frames for them too.

Username Hidden said:
That breaks my heart lol but I've done it too.

It's Lithium.

At the time I didn't realize so many people like to keep the boxes. If that breaks your heart, what if I told you that a few years ago I burnt well over 100 boxes? That ole hindsight 20/20 jargon holds true again! I used to buy and sell quite a bit under my wife's ebay profile jessih14 until I got tired of the scandalous fees.

Sorry I passed out after reading that. I'm back now. lol