• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Half Pint

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

My 4 month old boy is growing right before my eyes, and I think it's time to begin my hunt for his first pair of Oakleys:cool-20: . I know these things are pretty hard to come by nowadays, but I figured I'd try my luck anyways.

I'm looking for a pair (or 2) of used, but not abused, Half Pints. I prefer the black ones, but I'm open to all other colorways expect the Lavender one. Someone must have a pair out there! Please note, seller must be willing to ship to Toronto, Canada.

PM me with what you got!

Thanks!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Ive been hunting a red pair myself for my 9 month old. Saw a boxed black one on ebay for about 80 bucks.

Username Hidden said:
Ive been hunting a red pair myself for my 9 month old. Saw a boxed black one on ebay for about 80 bucks.
They seem to pop up on eBay every so often...but never when I want it to...or they don't want to ship to Canada:(

Thanks buddy! I'll check those out and I'll definitely let you know if I need some help :)

Bump!

:bump:

As soon as my wife fell pregnant, I began my hunt for Halfpints. Been able to grab quite afew on fleebay for around £16. Ive also had @drchop do afew customs for me, I strongly suggest it.

Username Hidden said:
As soon as my wife fell pregnant, I began my hunt for Halfpints. Been able to grab quite afew on fleebay for around £16. Ive also had @drchop do afew customs for me, I strongly suggest it.
I've yet to get lucky on the bay...and in the rare case I do find one, they don't ship to Canada. If you can spare one of the few you've found, I'd be more than happy to take one off your hands;)

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back