• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half wire 2.0's broken arm

bigt2317

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone, I did some searching and didn't see anything on this so I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions. I have a pair of half wire 2.0's and the arm snapped right where it necks down for the ear sock. Does anyone carry just the right side arm? I don't see it going back together and holding properly so am I SOL or what?

Thanks,
Travis

Hey everyone, I did some searching and didn't see anything on this so I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions. I have a pair of half wire 2.0's and the arm snapped right where it necks down for the ear sock. Does anyone carry just the right side arm? I don't see it going back together and holding properly so am I SOL or what?

Thanks,
Travis
Have you tried contacting Oakley directly?

No I haven't. Glasses are around 4 or more years old. I was replacing the ear socks and they bent. Oakley had always had a hard on for the one year only warranty though so i didn't even try

No I haven't. Glasses are around 4 or more years old. I was replacing the ear socks and they bent. Oakley had always had a hard on for the one year only warranty though so i didn't even try
If you give em a call they can offer you a pretty good rebate on your next pair ... Which are now warranties for two years if you register em online...

Or scour the classifieds online and locally, you might get lucky!

Frame will need replace.
You are better of trying to find a pair for sale w beat up lenses and good frame.

Best of luck.

Hi

I have the opposite issue, great black Matt frames but damaged polarised black irridium lenses!

What lenses do you have please?

Andy

Latest Posts

Back