• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Wire Lens Question.

mikel

Oakley Beginner
va
Does anyone know if the lens for the 2.0 half wires will fit the original half wires? I appreciate any info on this.

Not sure, I know the nose pads are different. Just went today and had the vault put new earsocks on mine for 2.00 dollars(the nose pads I guess in kit will only work on the 2.0's). They need the nosepads they are gone and new lenses but not sure if I wanna put that much money in them. They were just given to me today. I dont know that I would wear them they are kinda smallish,

That's cool. They are for my girl. Only one way figure it out. I'll let y'all know just incase anyone ever wonders the same thing.

I am thinking about it I have silver half wire's they could stand new lenses and nose pads. They are not the 2.0 so nose pads hard to find. I had new socks put on but the nose pads that come with kit are for a newer version.

I have a few lenses for that frame. Will have to check and see, but I think I have Tungsten Polar and maybe black polar

Unfortunately Oakley customer service does not have them and a few stores I have called and checked with does not either. So I'm hoping someone on this forum can possibly cut custom lens for them.

I have a few lenses for that frame. Will have to check and see, but I think I have Tungsten Polar and maybe black polar
Hey Chop I do. I would be interested in the black, if you do have some. How much would you like for them?

Latest Posts

Back