• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half Wire XL earsocks

Ksak

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of half wire xl's that I have repainted, and plan on using with new prescription lenses. The problem I have is the earsocks are damaged from age and need replacement. Does anyone know where I can get a pair to replace them. I have looked all over the internet, but haven't been able to find any. Will a set from another model fit? The length needs to be 2.25 inches. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a pair of half wire xl's that I have repainted, and plan on using with new prescription lenses. The problem I have is the earsocks are damaged from age and need replacement. Does anyone know where I can get a pair to replace them. I have looked all over the internet, but haven't been able to find any. Will a set from another model fit? The length needs to be 2.25 inches. Any help would be appreciated.
Any luck?

No, I'm just a beginner. I cant ask for help. So I'm done. I don't have time to play games.

I am looking at Half Wires for my prescription lenses and you wrote that you are using your frame for prescription lenses.
so far I am unable to find anywhere what kind lens or Base Curve fits the Half Wire XL.
Would you know that?

Last edited:
I know that Fuse Lenses makes lenses most Oakleys. They have them for the half wire xl.

The lenses I use at the moment are very flat with a BC max. 6 so I am afraid my flat lens will not fit.

Last edited:
Back