• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half X 2.0

yeah just a tad, and maybe experiment with some different shapes using tape first.. like a more agressive look? (taper the sides upwards ala- Juliet/Penny?)

Here is a hastily photoshopped image of what the might look like. One I tried to make more like the penny, the other is a bit rounder like the Juliet. I also threw in some green peppers for effect.

julietp.jpg

Hahaha. That's funny. I took off an additional like...1/32" of an inch and sanded it down smoothly. Can't really tell though lol, and yeah, I stuck the larger nose bombs on. I'll try the VL, but I'm afraid they won't work the same way as Oakley lenses due, simply because they layer their products I believe.

yes they do, but honestly its not as bad as some make them out to be. they are still decent quality lenses, and especially for things like the ROmeo1 its really the only reasonable option...thats why my original romeo1 lenses are stashed away and ive got replacements in the frames.. makes for cool custom colors anyway haha!

Here is a hastily photoshopped image of what the might look like. One I tried to make more like the penny, the other is a bit rounder like the Juliet. I also threw in some green peppers for effect.

julietp.jpg

haha nice job. i think i wouldnt cut it that low now that i see it. maybe just abit more lens than that so the half-orbitals dont look so out of place right on the bottom of the lens..

It just is so much more meaningful after I chopped the lens down myself. I don't know why haha. I like them a lot.

Back