• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half X And X Squared Comparison?

WireDShuT

Oakley Beginner
Odem, Texas
Anyone have a pair of both of these glasses. I would like to see a pic of them side by side. Unfortunately i dont have an oakley stores within 200 miles of me and none of the dealers around here carry either one of these. I actually have a pair of the half x's but they are to small for my face. Im thinking about returning the half x's for the xs but i would like to see a size comparison before i do an exchange. thanks

the half X on the other hand fits much looser, although the frame itself is slightly smaller. thats due to the spring hinges. the lenses are (for me) disproportionally large - they extend downwards quite alot and do touch my cheeks.. i would say as tall as the Xsquared lenses. from memory.

anyway,return the half X for the X-squared... the X-squared is much better in any case..

Here are some pics of mine...hope it helps....

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

thanks for the info guys and thanks for the pic echav23. I think im gonna keep the half x's but im now on the hunt for some xs. If anyone is lookin to get rid of a pair (polished carbon) please let me know. thanks again guys.