• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half-x lens screw lost!

alanjames

Oakley Beginner
Hi there,

On a recent trip I somehow managed to lose one of the screws that hold the lens in on my beloved pair of half-x's.. Been onto Oakley both here in Australia and also in the US, and also aftermarket places like Revant, but no luck whatsoever. I really don't want to lose my sunnies for the sake of a tiny screw - just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere that sold them, or even if anyone has any spare screws that would work lying around, I'd be more than happy to pay for them, will be better than forking out on ebay for a brand new pair! The screw wouldn't need to be perfectly flush with the frame, just anything that would work would do me!

Any help gratefully received!

cheers

Alan

Wow that would be awesome if you do have a spare - can you check and let me know? Like I say more than happy to pay to offset your cost of doing them in the first place! :)

Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully you can find some assistance.

I would say something about exchange requirements but that seems like a moot point

We can work it out with him to welcome him in. I take full responsibility. :assassin:Please? And Thank You?

But, next time, all deals will be done through the exchange. Right, @alanjames?

Back