• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half X Lenses

You can stack a 20% off coupon code on top of the existing 30% for total of about $36 shipped ;)

View attachment 728430
pssst I have a coupon I don't plan to use if someone here wants it
@BoostBear YOU INBOX IS FULL.

MESSAGING YOU HERE INSTEAD
hey buddy!

any chance you have an extra coupon code I could use?

my sister needs a pair of sunglasses (i know they are already 30% off)... but I can't get them as when I call luxottica they are discontinued and I can't order at wholesale discount.

i thought i could do my sis a favor and order with 30% off and maybe stack a coupon on top?~!

let me know!

PS i understand if you can't help i just thought i'd ask as i know you won't be offended i at least asked.

hey buddy!

my sister needs a pair of sunglasses (i know they are already 30% off)... but I can't get them as when I call luxottica they are discontinued and I can't order at wholesale discount.

i thought i could do my sis a favor and order with 30% off and maybe stack a coupon on top?~!

let me know!

PS i understand if you can't help i just thought i'd ask as i know you won't be offended i at least asked.

I wasn’t able to use his coupon on items that were already on sale FYI

hey buddy!

let me know!

@zcrxsi is Correct... unfortunately between the time I originally purchased item with a coupon stacked on top of the 30% they appear to have patched the possibility of double stacking savings 😞

Made

Back