• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Half-X orbital gaskets - custom made

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

EDIT: sorry original listing had the wrong price (my morning coffee wasn't strong enough).

These are custom made to exact specifications of the original Half-X orbital gaskets

$10 for a set of 2 + shipping (see table below)

Shipping:
* $3 untracked international shipping (for people who have positive trade feedback > 20 and no glaring neutral or negative trade feedbacks), takes 2-3 weeks
* $25 tracked international shipping for US/UK, takes 2 weeks
* other countries please contact me as some countries only support EMS which cost > $35

half-x gaskets.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Dude! What's your deal? These guys make great products that are hard for us collectors to find. You go to an Oakley Store and try to find these. I'll gladly pay you $100 each for them, with a receipt dated 2020.

You could never go to an oakley store and find these. They never offered them for sale separately AFAIK.

I have no idea what you are saying in the last sentence.

Username Hidden said:
You could never go to an oakley store and find these. They never offered them for sale separately AFAIK.

I have no idea what you are saying in the last sentence.
My bad.

Username Hidden said:
I was relating to another comment that you had on someone else's post about custom stuff.

Username Hidden said:
I was relating to another comment that you had on someone else's post about custom stuff.

Which one?