• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half X Orbital Gaskets

Mike.vanderkoon

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Arkansas the boonies
Does anyone know where you can buy the orbital/lens rubber gaskets for the half-x? Or does anyone know which other frame gaskets are most similar so I can try and cut one or use in its place? I saw a few threads on this but did not see any solutions at that time.

Does anyone know where you can buy the orbital/lens rubber gaskets for the half-x? Or does anyone know which other frame gaskets are most similar so I can try and cut one or use in its place? I saw a few threads on this but did not see any solutions at that time.
I cut a few, though they haven’t been tested for fit yet. I’ll upload some pics later. I was planning on having someone test them before I posted.

I cut a few, though they haven’t been tested for fit yet. I’ll upload some pics later. I was planning on having someone test them before I posted.
I'll be your guinea pig and buy a pair. I just bought a pair that has them missing but I didn't realize they were scarce at the time :)

i have them available

half-x gaskets.jpg

Back