• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half X

So I am thinking about selling my complete plasma tungsten, its totally brand new $300 would be a fair price to list them at???

Well on ebay you may get lucky and get $300.00
But
E bay fee 15% $45.00
Paypal fee 4% $12.00
So you net $243
So F&F on paypal here on the forum should be $200 to $225 maybe
Oh and the one on ebay for $300 dont seem to be moving

half x is a tough cookie ive owned them in the past and does not agree with me I don't like the fit and most of the time hinge problems also installing a new lenses is a damn pain.

For me, I'd like to add them into my collection and I made it. Luckily, I got them at AUD200 (very good condition without box or coin). Plasma/Tungsten Iridium lenses. No problem at the moment but who knows.

I picked up a pair complete with box coin and three extra pairs of lenses for 355. Definitly different from the rest of the x metals but i like them

I had a discussion on these with another member once, and i realize that most people do no care for them, but I do like them. I have one pair in my collection, polished frame with vr28 lenses. I think they look good. They kind of remind me of an X metal version of a Flak jacket. I am probably in the minority for liking them, but I think they're ok. That said, I bought mine about 2-3 years ago brand new in a factory sealed box for 250.00, so 300 is a bit high.

Back