• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HalfJacket 2.0 Lenses Question?

I have to admit that is pretty interesting as I have never seen it or noticed it before also. I would say everythign shadestation is correct. Why not replace them under warranty if it could be an issue.

i have the same problem on 2 sunglasses on only 15 pairs of sunglasses , so there must be thousands of sunglasses with this INVISIBLE GRID
and this worried me about making bad to my eyes because not all oakley sunglasses have this invisible grid
i dont understand how a topic like this died with such a few words
i trust on oakley quality but i am afraid this grid can make something bad to eyes , with the sun projection , you never know
i will contact oakley about this , i think its important to discusse this kind of problem
like everything we pay lots of euros or dollars for a thing that cost less than 5 dolars production , and now oakley maybe its made in china , but off course they keep the quality patterns , but they pay less for production .....
but i can identify this grid on a "made in usa" pair ., so its nothing about the new production

and this is not the Polarized grid !!!!
i have this grid on 2 non polarized oakley , on my racing jackets black iridium non polar and on my fuel cell ruby iridium non polar

Back