• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will XL Lenses fit in Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses?

Avalon John

Oakley Beginner
Dumb Question (and I did unsuccessfully try the seach feature...). I just got a cool pair of custom Halfjacket 2.0s with polarized G30s in them. First pair of Oakleys, and the best glasses I've ever worn. I want to get a couple of lenses to swap out for when I go fishing, looking at the Shallow Water and Deep Water Prizms... I see on the oakley homepage that they have my Halfjacket 2.0 lenses in Shallow Water Prizm, but the Deep Water lenses only comes in Halfjacket 2.0 XL... The Dumb Question being, will the XLs fit my 2.0 frames? It is my understanding that the 2.0 XLs only have a different shape at the bottom of the lens, the top snaps right into the 2.0 frame.

Last edited:
Dumb Question (and I did unsuccessfully try the seach feature...). I just got a cool pair of custom Halfjacket 2.0s with polarized G30s in them. First pair of Oakleys, and the best glasses I've ever worn. I want to get a couple of lenses to swap out for when I go fishing, looking at the Shallow Water and Deep Water Prizms... I see on the oakley homepage that they have my Halfjacket 2.0 lenses in Shallow Water Prizm, but the Deep Water lenses only comes in Halfjacket 2.0 XL... The Dumb Question being, with the XLs fit my 2.0 frames? It is my understanding that the 2.0 XLs only have a different shape at the bottom of the lens, the top snaps right into the 2.0 frame.
Yes.

Back