• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Halfjacket help.

Carlos73

Oakley Beginner
UK
I'm in mourning at the moment. Today I lost my halfjackets that I've had for 12 years. I'm keen to replace them to help ease the pain but I'm confused as to the 2.0 versions. Would my old lenses fit into the 2.0's or even into any other frames?

No they won't fit. Sorry to hear of your loss. I still have my first half jackets and wore them today. They don't come for sale on here too often. Lots on eBay but be careful. There is a thread on here to ask if they are real.

Oh and Welcome aboard. You can search the exchange section after meeting the criteria. See the thread for the info.

Darn typos...and autocorrect!!!!

Last edited:
Oh I'd say stay away from the new Half Jackt 2.0's in my opinion they are much cheaper made. The hinge is now a traditional one held on with a metal pin. The rubber gets easily warped. But on the positive side they are much lighter. The Flak jacket 1.0 is a good one too as I like it along with my Half Jackets. Oh decisions! Good luck!

Latest Posts

Back