• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hammer stems

sibekeepr

Oakley Beginner
What’s more desirable? Hammer stems or the normal ones? Just curious as to what the Consensus is?

476C4C6B-F06A-42B0-B2C0-7B0411BAFC0F.jpeg

Tbh, I got the hammer stems early 2000’s? Maybe 1999? I never knew that these x-metals were such a desired piece. Makes me want to buy more!

Those juliets look like they badly need a tune up
Bad isn’t the word…. Just bought 2 sets of oem lenses, for the fire and the ice. I have 2 pair of ice… all polarized. Joined because I was going to send them to Oakley but they stopped servicing them. So the search started. As soon as I get the lenses, they are going out!

Bad isn’t the word…. Just bought 2 sets of oem lenses, for the fire and the ice. I have 2 pair of ice… all polarized. Joined because I was going to send them to Oakley but they stopped servicing them. So the search started. As soon as I get the lenses, they are going out!
Well you came to the right place then. Plenty guys to help you here. 🤙

Tune those poor juliets up but anyways Hammerstems are more comfortable imo, also I feel bad for your wallet now since you joined here to many shiny items you'll want to buy