• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hand Carved Oakley Moons

View attachment 266273 Here are the two different ear socks on my MOONs. The black came this way from the Oakley factory. Maybe they were out of MOOM ear socks the day that they shipped my black ones. I bought the black from Oakley, and the Silver on eBay. Actually, I liked the way that the Black Ear Socks felt when wearing them.

Those aren't standard ear socks. They must have been put on mistakenly..

Yes. I got the Silver ones AFTER I bought the black ones direct from Oakley, so I didn't know the difference. They actually look exactly like Crosshair Earsocks. I wore the black ones for 7 or 8 years, so my theory is that the O matter formula that they used on early MOONs gets kind of Krispy with time. I have the full frames on my silver ones, so I'm going to glue them up just for fun. It won't work well gluing them with the lenses one place though. The super glue would mess up the iridium.. Have a good night my friend.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
A Pair of Moon lenses, maybe for one more pair of Woakles!

image.jpeg
My Moon lenses have now been transformed into a pair of "John Lennon" sunglasses through the artistry of Mr Chris Hardaway. I can hardly wait for them to make the flight from Sunny California to New York.

Latest Posts

Back