• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hand Painted Holiday Pairs - who got what?

I guess I'll check in. Total impulse buy for me as I do not really collect anymore but wow....they are pretty damn amazing. The O store said they weren't even allowed to personally touch them and my hands were the first human hands to touch them since they arrived.

160zynk.jpg

213hwnt.jpg

r8tm40.jpg

10xgffr.jpg

2dvvoz4.jpg

I don't think many others will be interested in these. My guess is forum members will be the majority of buyers. These are very expensive Omatter shades and I don't think anyone other then hardcore collectors (and investors) are going to buy. And I know there are a few out there who dont but it seems like the hardcore collectors are well aware of this forum :)
its nice to have them and sure prices on these will jump 4sure

I guess I'll check in. Total impulse buy for me as I do not really collect anymore but wow....they are pretty damn amazing. The O store said they weren't even allowed to personally touch them and my hands were the first human hands to touch them since they arrived.

2dvvoz4.jpg
you got one very nice

160zynk.jpg

213hwnt.jpg

r8tm40.jpg

10xgffr.jpg

2dvvoz4.jpg
Those are wild man! Nice pick up!!!! You have expensive impulses. Mine usually involve a malt at DQ... ;)

Don't worry if you miss buying one, LX300gs from ebay will have your back, he will buy 5 or 6 of them and just charge you 1,500 to 2,000 to own it :D
THATS A FRICKIN FACT!
That guys has 4 carabiners listed right now... Not to mention the hugely overpriced other items... He's got access...

Last edited:
Hah no trust me it was my most expensive impulse buy. I actually mentioned it to my wife and she actually said I should get them as long as I pay the credit card. Prepare to see me offload some stuff in the exchange forums.
There were 2 right?

Back