• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Handfull Of Sunglasses For Shipping Only At The Vault.

Just got my pair. Beat up shipping box, beat up box, dirty case, but frames are flawless/new. I don't care. 100% free! Hope my wife likes them. If not, guess it's time to get rid of 'em :tongue:

Just got my pair. Beat up shipping box, beat up box, dirty case, but frames are flawless/new. I don't care. 100% free! Hope my wife likes them. If not, guess it's time to get rid of 'em :tongue:
I got the Deception's, they actually came in beautiful brand new condition. looks like you got the bad end of the stick spliceD lol. Box and everything in great shape...UPS must trash your stuff LOL jk.

Got the Grenades in today, big thanks to Oakley! I think they're over the top for me, but would make a perfect gift to my brother in law. He is younger and wears more "hip" clothes and can pull them off. I would just look like some old guy trying to be young if I word them...lol

Got the Grenades in today, big thanks to Oakley! I think they're over the top for me, but would make a perfect gift to my brother in law. He is younger and wears more "hip" clothes and can pull them off. I would just look like some old guy trying to be young if I word them...lol
lol good one.

My Deceptions came in the mail today. I was planning on giving them to my sister for Christmas but obviously I had to look at them before I wrapped the box up. I didn't know these came with such a nice case. Well... I don't think she'll notice that the case is missing haahaha.

Back