• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Handfull Of Sunglasses For Shipping Only At The Vault.

My Deceptions came in the mail today. I was planning on giving them to my sister for Christmas but obviously I had to look at them before I wrapped the box up. I didn't know these came with such a nice case. Well... I don't think she'll notice that the case is missing haahaha.

So wrong...lol. Spoken like a true addict.

I thought about doing the same thing when I saw that white case.

Maybe I should go unwrap it and take the case out...

It's ridiculous! My gf has 5 pairs of oakleys, therefore she has 5 very nice white cases! I have 31 pairs of oakleys and have only 3 hard cases! 2 are from my radars and the other I bought while on holiday! I do have 2 x-metal vaults but they are far to big for daily use! So why is it that ladies get a hard case with every purchase?

It's ridiculous! My gf has 5 pairs of oakleys, therefore she has 5 very nice white cases! I have 31 pairs of oakleys and have only 3 hard cases! 2 are from my radars and the other I bought while on holiday! I do have 2 x-metal vaults but they are far to big for daily use! So why is it that ladies get a hard case with every purchase?

Haha. I've got lots of lovely cases too. It's all about the accessories dude. You can use them tho. Get Batters to spray you one black or some other "manly" colour :biggrin: New Thread Alert "Mod My Vault"

my Fiance loves her Deceptions. I thought initially that deception was an ugly pair, but when she put them on, they just fit. So kudos to Oakley, she loves em...Thank you Oakley Claus!!

Back