• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Handfull Of Sunglasses For Shipping Only At The Vault.

Should they own up to their mistake? Yes. Will they own up to it by honoring the purchases of everyone? Highly unlikely. Some people ordered upwards up 20 pairs of glasses.The odds are you will get an apology and maybe if you are lucky a discount on your next purchase.

they caught their mistake and are making it right. while not as minimum as just a discount, it's not the whole order. Oakley is a stand up company and is making great efforts to right the wrong. here's the email I received below
I wanted to write to you as I’m sure you noticed that when you made your recent purchase from*OakleyVault.com this coincided*with an unforeseen pricing error on our site.* I appreciate your loyalty to the Oakley brand and we will honor one of the mis-priced items free of charge.*
The remaining items that were priced in error will be removed from your order shortly so that the complimentary product can be processed.* Please look for an email shipping confirmation in the next 48-hours with tracking and carrier information.

Wow, I thought they would just cancel the whole thing for sure. I wouldn't have been bothered at all it they had, but a little Christmas present from Oakley is nice.

Back