• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy 4th Of July...

dr.chop

I should Work at Oakley
Here is the only piece available this year for our Independence Day 4th Of July. In typical fashion, this one is stars and stripes, but a bit different. Blue stars on a white background rather than the inversion, and some torn stripes. There are 13 red, however I didn't go specific on stars and what not. It glows in Ultra White on all white surfaces and Ultra Blue on the icons and was finished off with Ice lenses this time around

View attachment 162422
View attachment 162423
View attachment 162424
View attachment 162425
View attachment 162426
View attachment 162427
View attachment 162428

The glow in the dark "Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there." Great custom Chop!

Just because society is losing it's damn mind doesn't mean you can't be proud of our nation...we just have to unite and be great once again! thanks guys, be safe and have a great 4th for all those who are American and celebrate!!

aaawwww yeah !!!!!!!

these are ALL MINE !!!!! already got my tracking information

p.s.
"...a hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom..."
- Bob Dylan

freedom is not free - thank you to all the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we could be an independent nation...

IMG_4874.jpg

Back