• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy Holidays / Happy New Year

OldSchoolLurker

Oakley Expert
Before the next couple of weeks get away from me I wanted to wish everyone a successful 2023 and I hope 2022 treated you all well.

After years/decades of checking in here from time to time I joined prior to the Subzero MUZM launch and it has certainly reignited my O passion. I've picked up a number of tips and improved my local searching skills, purchased some highly sought after MUZM releases at launch, added a couple of towers/cubes, helped others with some displays, and brought a number of vintage items into my collection that I never thought I'd see again.

The main thing is having other people that can relate to the joy and excitement these finds/products can bring. No one in my day to day gets the passion or has knowledge of these products. It's nice to check in and see everyone discussing/debating the brand that we are all so invested in.

Thanks for contributing, sharing, and curating the history of all things O.

Merry Christmas to all
Before the next couple of weeks get away from me I wanted to wish everyone a successful 2023 and I hope 2022 treated you all well.

After years/decades of checking in here from time to time I joined prior to the Subzero MUZM launch and it has certainly reignited my O passion. I've picked up a number of tips and improved my local searching skills, purchased some highly sought after MUZM releases at launch, added a couple of towers/cubes, helped others with some displays, and brought a number of vintage items into my collection that I never thought I'd see again.

The main thing is having other people that can relate to the joy and excitement these finds/products can bring. No one in my day to day gets the passion or has knowledge of these products. It's nice to check in and see everyone discussing/debating the brand that we are all so invested in.

Thanks for contributing, sharing, and curating the history of all things O.
Happy Christmas & Best wishes for New Year

Merry Christmas! 🎄—Yep, I only wish I haf friends in my daily life that had the same enthusiasm for Oakley as I do.(Other than people on the forum) There are a couple people I know that do like Oakley stuff to a certain degree and one appreciates my collection somewhat. But in general, its like the meme below:

87CAE25C-A327-4DD5-B8D3-2E9C9D94E0EF.jpeg

thanks @Wicked, still in boss mode from the "Holiday party" this afternoon.
We'll let it slide :) being the boss sucks sometimes, lol ....I'm just not PC because, well I just DGAF about people being offended, it's been Christmas here in America for as long as I can remember and it always will be.

Back